Astral Apostles

Hey! Are You New To The Site? If You Are Then Please Register And If Not Then Welcome Back!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Astral Apostles

Hey! Are You New To The Site? If You Are Then Please Register And If Not Then Welcome Back!

Astral Apostles

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join This New Action Packed Role Play And Enjoy The World Of Taiveh As The First War Of The World Begins! Can You Make It Through The End? Can You Stop It?

Character Creation Template v1.0

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character Profile
    Money: 5000

Character Creation Template v1.0 Empty Character Creation Template v1.0

Post by Admin Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:01 am

General Information

Name: (Last, First)
    Alias/Nickname: (What is your character known by universally and/or among friends)
    Sexual Orientation: (Gay, Straight, Bisexual, Lesbian, Pansexual, Demisexual, Asexual)

Race: (Human, Shogi)
    Classification: (If you are human you are automatically a Regg. Go Here
    Preferred Alliance: (GBW-Against Humans, Monarch-Against Shogis, Cyrestinae-Neutral)

Other Details: (Anything Else you would like to note)

Allocate Stats:
    Attack:
    Defense:
    Speed:
    S. Energy:
    Dexterity:

*Depedning on your chosen Rank that determines how many points you get to allocate: Go Here

Personality Information

Dislikes: (What are some things your character dislikes?)
    Strengths/Goals: (What areas is your characters strong suit? What are some of your characters goals?)
    Weaknesses/Fears/Habits: (What is your characters weak suit? Any fears? Bad habits?)

Overall Persona: (Explain your characters overall personality. Must be 100 words at the minimum)

Appearance Information

Eye Color: (Self Explanatory)
    Hair Color: (Self Explanatory)
    Skin Tone: (Self Explanatory)

Body Description: (What does your character look like without clothes)

Clothing Description: (What does your character wear?)

Background/History Information

Current Whereabouts: (Where is your character currently located? North taiveh? South Taiveh? East Taiveh? or West taiveh?)
    Birth Place: (Where was your character born? You can either use some of the cities on the site or the regions)
    Birthday: (We are currently set 2,000 years in the future. which means it is 4,015. Months and days are still the same just the year is different)

History: (explain your characters history from birth till now. This must be a minimum of 500 words)
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character Profile
    Money: 5000

Character Creation Template v1.0 Empty Re: Character Creation Template v1.0

Post by Admin Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:01 am

Code:
    [b][u][size=16]General Information[/size][/u][/b]

[size=10][b]Name: [/b](Last, First)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Alias/Nickname: [/b](What is your character known by universally and/or among friends)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Age: [/b](Preferably between 15 and 90)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Gender: [/b](Male, Female, Trans)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Rank: [/b]([url=http://asap-rpg.board-directory.net/t2-stat-system]Go Here[/url])
    [b]Sexual Orientation: [/b](Gay, Straight, Bisexual, Lesbian, Pansexual, Demisexual, Asexual)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Race:[/b] (Human, Shogi)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Classification: [/b](If you are human you are automatically a Regg. [url=http://asap-rpg.board-directory.net/t5-classified-races#11]Go Here[/url][/size]
    [size=10][b]Preferred Alliance: [/b](GBW-Against Humans, Monarch-Against Shogis, Cyrestinae-Neutral)
    [/size]
    [size=10][b]Other Details: [/b](Anything Else you would like to note)[/size]
    [size=10]
    [/size]
    [size=10][b][i][u]Allocate Stats:[/u][/i][/b][/size]
    [size=10][b][i]Attack:[/i][/b][/size]
    [size=10][b][i]Defense:[/i][/b][/size]
    [size=10][b][i]Speed:[/i][/b][/size]
    [size=10][b][i]S. Energy:[/i][/b][/size]
    [size=10][b][i]Dexterity:[/i][/b][/size]
    [size=10][b][i]
    [/i][/b][/size]
    [size=10][b][i]*Depedning on your chosen Rank that determines how many points you get to allocate: [url=http://asap-rpg.board-directory.net/t2-stat-system]Go Here[/url][/i][/b][/size]

[b][u][size=16]Personality Information[/size][/u][/b]

[size=10][b]Likes: [/b](What are some things your character likes?)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Dislikes: [/b](What are some things your character dislikes?)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Strengths/Goals:[/b] (What areas is your characters strong suit? What are some of your characters goals?)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Weaknesses/Fears/Habits: [/b](What is your characters weak suit? Any fears? Bad habits?)[/size]

[size=10][b]Overall Persona: [/b](Explain your characters overall personality. Must be 100 words at the minimum)[/size]

[size=16][b][u]Appearance Information[/u][/b][/size]

[size=10][b]Eye Color: [/b](Self Explanatory)[/size]
    [b][size=10]Hair Color: [/size][/b][size=10](Self Explanatory[/size][size=10])[/size]
    [b][size=10]Skin Tone: [/size][/b][size=10](Self Explanatory[/size][size=10])[/size]

[size=10][b]Body Description: [/b](What does your character look like without clothes)[/size]

[size=10][b]Clothing Description: [/b](What does your character wear?)[/size]

[size=16][b][u]Background/History Information[/u][/b][/size]

[size=10][b]Current Whereabouts: [/b](Where is your character currently located? North taiveh? South Taiveh? East Taiveh? or West taiveh?)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Birth Place: [/b](Where was your character born? You can either use some of the cities on the site or the regions)[/size]
    [size=10][b]Birthday: [/b](We are currently set 2,000 years in the future. which means it is 4,015. Months and days are still the same just the year is different)[/size]

[size=10][b]History: [/b](explain your characters history from birth till now. This must be a minimum of 500 words)

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:56 pm